Monday, January 18, 2010

Dropping knowledge like Galelio dropped the orange...


This was my baby. Isn't she adorable? She had attitude a mile wide....just like me...LOL.
Well on Saturday I finally got Buck moved. YIPPEE...I'm FREE!!! I can't wait to ride him, they have an indoor arena, a round pen and an outdoor arena. WOW!
When we moved him I was expecting a HUGE show from her. It wasn't as bad as i expected but she sure tried to make a scene. She started firing questions at me, and Dennis had explained that if she starts asking questions i don't have to answer them. Well, when she started firing them at me as I was giving her her stuff back, she started asking all these questions without really giving me a chance to answer, so....believe it or not...I WALKED AWAY FROM HER!!! WHILE she was STILL talking to me! Now, this may not seem so big to some of you but it is to me. I have never walked away from someone. And BOY did it feel good!
Moving on.....
You know, I'm not a loud person really....I like to laugh but I can be invisible if I want to. So working at the store is...well...different. I get there and usually there's a crowd of guys of about 3 or 4 and i have to walk past them to get to my isle and it REALLY bugs me. I don't know why but if I could slip unnoticed into my isle I would be ever so grateful! But for some odd reason I couldn't if I tried.
It's late so i will let you fellow bloggers go.
~CC~

2 comments: