Friday, February 26, 2010

School...AKA..P-R-I-S-O-N

No matter how much I hate school, there are times when I can't help but love it. Like when I learn sometihng useful instead of Algebra (Go figure!).
So yesterday was one of those 'Gotta Love it" days. I learned how to change brakes in a car! Now THAT'S my kinda learning. And it's REALLY easy! And then after that I learned how to tell a good hose from a bad hose.

My favorite question is "Why?". There is always a "Why" to something. Never just a "Because." It's a lame and unimaginative excuse to avoid a question. Nobody ever does something "Because", you always have a reason behind it...even if you'd prefer you didn't.
I love Psychology, even if some of my friends prefered I didn't (;D).

I'm kinda going at a random pace here.

I work tomorrow from 8-5, two different jobs. I am going to be BUSHED!!!
I got to work at the grocery store at 7:30, get there a little before 8 and the get off 5 minutes before 12 so that i can go babysit from 12 till 5. UFF-DA. A nine hour day, non-stop. So that means I need sleep if no one wants to get chew-ed out tomorrow, of course I would chew them out verbally, but I'd give a look that gives a person the idea in a quick and timely manner.

Over and out,
Your forever ~Wild~N~Free friend and family-
~CC~
(Or bestest enemy in some cases ;)

2 comments:

  1. Cars are more fun than algebra by far!! And just think of ALL the money you will be earning! Bucks for Buck! Ha Ha Ha! (that is the old fashioned way to say: LOL) And How did you get 8 followers?! Good for you! And btw, I love my ~Wild~N~Free Girl...I wouldn't want her any other way! Hmm...You are a lot like your mother...scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited you chose to acknowledge me(your bestest enemy) in this post LOL... You and your blog makes me laugh <3

    ReplyDelete